If you are looking for easy halloween cupcakes this is it! So much fun – your kids will love making them with you!
- 1 package chocolate cake mix (regular size)
- 1 can (16 ounces) chocolate frosting
- 24 fudge-striped cookies
- 24 milk chocolate kisses
- White decorating icing
- Prepare and bake cake mix according to package directions for cupcakes. Cool completely.
- Spread frosting over cupcakes. For bat wings, cut cookies in half; insert two cookie halves into each cupcake.
- Gently press chocolate kisses into frosting for heads. Add eyes with decorating icing. Yield: 2 dozen.
Recipe and Photo’s Courtesy of Taste Of Home Magazine