One of my favorite candy bars is a Butterfinger. I love the texture and taste. So when my friend Danielle at Hugs&CookiesXOXO featured these Butterfinger bar cookies I ran to the store to get the ingredients. To say I loved them is an understatement. I LOVED them! Thanks Danielle!
Oh….did I mention that it couldn’t be easier to make:)
Butterfinger Cookie Bars
- 20 ounces Pillsbury cookie dough (or homemade)
- 7 full size Butterfinger Bars
- 1 Godiva Milk Chocolate Bar or brand of choice
- Press about half of the cookie dough (10 ounces) into an 8×8 pan lined with nonstick foil. Lay 5 butterfinger bars on top. Press the remaining half of dough (10 ounces) on top of the bars to cover them. Bake at 350 F. for 25-30 minutes.
- While they bake, chop the last 2 Butterfinger bars and one Godiva milk chocolate bar. Once you remove them from the oven, lightly press on all of the chopped candies so they will stick. Cool completely before cutting.