And for the last dessert of 2013 (drumroll please!) – the Milky Way Brownies from Danielle at Hugs&CookiesXOXO. So decadent….so amazing. Thanks Danielle for ending my note on a delicious high note!
Milky Way Brownie Recipes
1. Prepare your favorite box or homemade brownies in an 8×8 pan and bake according to the box or recipe directions. Chill in freezer when slightly cool.
2. Chocolate Nougat:
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup marshmallow fluff
- 3 1/2 tablespoons evaporated milk, divided
Melt choc chips in microwave until smooth. Stir fluff and 1 1/2 tablespoons of evaporated milk into the melted chocolate chips. Pour and spread immediately over brownies in pan. Return to freezer.
3. Caramel Layer
- 1 bag Kraft caramels, unwrapped
- 2 TablespoonS evaporated milk
Melt caramels with the evap. milk in the microwave until smooth. Pour over nougat layer and return to freezer.
Melt in the microwave:
- 1 stick butter
- 6 oz. bittersweet chocolate chips
Stir smooth and add:
- 4 tsp. light corn syrup
Pour smoothly on bars and chill until set. Cut with a big knife!