This spicy chicken with peanut sauce is easy to make and bursting with flavor. Adapt from a recipe from Tasty Kitchen, we’ve added a sauce to it that is perfect when served over rice or noodles. Leftovers are GREAT!
Thai Peanut Chicken
- 2 pound Chicken, cut into bite size chunks
- 3/4 cups Soy Sauce
- 6 Tablespoons Honey
- 3 Tablespoon Lime Juice
- 3 Heaping Tablespoon Peanut Butter, preferably natural
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Curry Powder
- 3 tsp. Chili Garlic Sauce (from the Asian section of your supermarket)
- 1 cup chicken stock, preferably reduced sodium
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. heavy cream
- Mix ingredients through chili garlic sauce; remove and reserve 1/2 of mixture. Marinate chicken in remaining 1/2 of mixture.
- Cook chicken in skillet over medium-high heat for 5-8 minutes or until chicken is done. Reduce heat to medium-low. Remove chicken to plate.
- Add reserved sauce to skilet: reduce heat to medium-low and add chicken stock. Cook for 3 minutes. Then add heavy cream and stir to combine.
- Serve chicken over rice or noodles with sauce. Bring extra sauce to table to pass as desired.
Visit Diva Entertains for fabulous, fun party favors! MANY can be personalized!