Need I say more?
Oreo Rice Krispie Treats, adapted from a Taste of Home recipe
- 2 1/2 Tbsp. butter
- 5 cups miniature marshmallows
- 4 cups Rice Krispies
- 2 1/2 cups chopped double-stuffed Oreo cookies, divided
- 2 cups (one 12-oz package) white chocolate chips
- Spray a 9″ x 9″ pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a Dutch oven or large pot, melt butter over medium heat. Add marshmallows; cook and stir until melted. Remove from heat. Stir in cereal and 2 cups Oreos. Press in pan.
- Melt white chocolate chips; spread over rice krispie mixture. Sprinkle with remaining Oreos, pressing gently to adhere. Cool to room temperature.