We had a lot of company last week that included lots of kids so we decided to have some fun and try out this loaded S’Mores that I can across in the June/July 2013 issue of Taste of Home. Everyone loved them! I’m sure you will too. I’ve adapted the recipe slightly.
Loaded S’Mores, makes 4 servings
- 4 Oreo Cookies (I vote for double stuffed)
- 4 Tbsp. peanut butter
- 4 graham crackers, halved
- 1 milk chocolate bar (1.55 oz), quartered
- 4 large marshmallows
- Spread both sides of each Oreo cookie with 1 Tbsp. of peanut butter (1/2 Tbsp. each side); place over half of halved graham crackers. Top with chocolate.
- Using long metal skewers or a long handled fork, toast marshmallows 6 inches from medium hot heat until golden brown, turning occassionally. Place on chocolate; cover with remaining crackers; then induldge yourself immediately.