Although Taste of Home magazine calls these Loaded-Up Cookies, I like the name “Kitchen Sink Cookies”. I don’t think the name really matters though based on watching how fast our neighborhood kids gobbled these up! They are salty, sweet, chewy – just all around delicious! I modified the recipe just slightly.
- Prep: 20 min. Bake: 15 min./batch
- Yield: 24 Servings
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups miniature pretzels, broken
- 1-1/2 cups flaked coconut
- 1-1/2 cups milk chocolate M&M’s
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla. In another bowl, whisk flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; gradually beat into creamed mixture. Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Shape 1/4 cupfuls of dough into balls; place 3 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets. Bake 12-14 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from pans to wire racks to cool. Yield: 2 dozen.
Recipe & Photo Courtesy of Taste Of Home.com