Although I’m very much a ‘from-scratch’ kind of gal; there are some times when you just can’t beat using a boxed brownie mix. This Nutella brownies recipe is one such time! It takes only minutes to put together (no equipment needed) and bakes up incredibly rich and moist. Be careful not to over bake – that’s a recipe for dry brownies.
Nutella Brownies with Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1 fudge brownie mix for a 9″ x 13″ pan
- 1 (13 oz.) jar Nutella
- 12 oz. dark chocolate chips (1 bag)
- Preheat oven according to box directions. Prepare 9″ x 13″ baking pan by spraying with non-stick spray.
- Prepare brownies according to directions on box. Once mixed, add to it the entire jar of Nutella (I like to warm the jar in the microwave for 20 seconds firs to make it easier to mix; make sure you remove all foil covering lid.). Mix very well until combined. Then fold in dark chocolate chips.
- Bake according to directions on the box; check for doneness starting at the earliest time given on the box. Remove when toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean or with a few moist crumbs clinging to it.